Airport Essentials.

8:27:00 PM

My airport tips and tricks.

This year I have flown back and forth from the West Coast to East Coast about a half a dozen times. I have flown from small town airports and from some of the largest airports in the country LAX, JFK, ect... From the overpriced airport food to being delayed hours here is what I think about airports. 
I got home to Oregon yesterday. I flew from Newark Airport instead of JFK for the cost of it. Both are the same distance from where I live in CT. I got to the airport about an hour and a half before my boarding time. I had to check a few bags so I wanted to make sure I had enough time to get through security. You never know with security. Sometimes it takes 15 minutes other times you are standing there for an hour. So I always try to get there an hour and a half before my boarding time. After my bags were checked and I was through security I found my gate. After being confident of where my gate was I started wandering around the airport. I found some snacks for my trip.



I try to keep hydrated so grab some water and filled my hydroflask up. I tried to grab food that would fill me up. Traveling from the East Coast to the West Coast is exhausting and takes up a whole day. So I grabbed some yummy mangoes and snacked on some almonds. Also I couldn't go without caffeine on this long day so I picked up my fav vanilla latte from Starbucks. After the food situation was figured out I just wandered aimlessly around the airport. My logic was, I am going to be cramped into a tiny space for 6+ hours why not walk around and stretch my legs while I can. So while talking on the phone I explored what Newark had to offer. 
Next we were off!










To San Fran we go. 
In San Fransisco I had about an hour layover that turned into 3...
With that I grabbed a bite to eat. After that I checked out the SF airport. Something I didn't know about the SF airport is that they have a yoga room. After my gate changed about ten times my flight took off earlier than the delay. So off I went home to Oregon!





My outfit for the airport.


I always want to be comfy when sitting in a plane for 6+ hours, but I don't want to look like I just rolled out of bed. With that I chose
My black matte Hunter rain boots. It was pouring that day in New York so for me this was a great option. The comfiest rain boot I have ever owned.
Next I wore just a pair of black jeans they are Level 99 I got them from a small town boutique and they are my fav jeans to wear super comfy!


My shirt was just a slouchy grey crew neck tee from Old Navy.

I also wore an army green and jean coat from PacSun.

On top I wore a my Brandy Melville hat, to cover up my not so nice hair that I was going to get on these plane rides.

And off to the next airport I go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments