Healthy Summer: Water Detox

8:50:00 PM

This summer I decided to focus on my health. 
Regular exercise, more veggies, ect...
When thinking about this healthy summer I went straight to Pinterest to look up some inspiration. There I kept on seeing these people doing a water detox. So the first step to healthier living I prepared a whole week of water! I did some research and looked at different recipes and then just modified some and made my own. So here's my recipes!

Preparation:

Rosemary and Mint from my Moms Garden
Cleaning the Jars
Sliced Fruit
First I soaked all of the jars in soapy water to make sure they were clean. Next I cleaned the fruit and herbs and sliced them to my liking. 

In all of my waters I started with a half cup of ice.
Everything

In the first two I put everything in them.
That consisted of strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, apple slices, rosemary, mint, and ginger.
Strawberry Mint

Half cup of strawberries and mint to your liking.
Pineapple Rosemary

Half cup of pineapple and rosemary to your liking.
Cantaloupe and Rosemary

1/2 cup of Cantaloupe and Rosemary to your liking.
Watermelon Mint
 In this one I added about a 1/2 cup of Watermelon then about 10 leaves of mint. I wanted mine to be really minty so I added a lot of mint. 
Apple Ginger

Sliced half of an apple and then added about 5 slices of ginger.

Can't wait to try all of them!!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments