3 under $30|| Fall Decor Edition

8:07:00 PM

3 under $30
Fall Decor Edition


1.
When I think fall decor I immediately think warm and cozy. For me candles set that mood. I chose this set of candle sticks because the gold gives it a fall feel, warm and intimate. I can just see these candle sticks dripping in white wax on a fall evening in a cozy living room on the mantle.

$27-$31



2.
These decorative pumpkins give an edge to your decor. They are a classic fall decor piece with an edgy twist. Great for any modern living space that wants a fall flare. 

$10-$15

3.
The perfect understated fall wreath for your front door. This wreath is so lovely with it vibrant greens it gives a breath of fresh air to the orange hue that bombards fall. 

$23

Happy almost fall everyone! xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments