My Fav Bloggers to Follow|| November Edition

1:59:00 PM



My Fav Bloggers to Follow

Before I started blogging I fell in love with some inspiring interior designers. Following their blogs is what sparked an interest for me in blogging. Expressing my thoughts, designs, and passion in an open space is an amazing feeling. I want to put just a few of my favorite interior design bloggers in the spotlight.

Studio McGee

Studio McGee Blog





The first blog to follow is Studio McGee. They are a husband and wife team based in Salt Lake City Utah. 
What to look for from Studio McGee: 
They don't just blog they upload videos to youtube and their website about recent projects and how to videos. Whenever I see that they have uploaded a video I can't wait to watch. Studio McGee is definitely an up and coming design studio with a style that is practical, functional, and gorgeous. They add new trends to classic styles. They design beautiful homes that any person would die for. I love their style and eye for design and transforming a blah space to unbelievable. 

Emily Henderson 


Emily Henderson Blog




Next up is this hip Californian blogger who is fun and outgoing! You can see it through her designs.

What to look for from Emily Henderson:
I love to follow Emily around on her Insta Story she is always updating her followers on all her projects. As of right now she is in the middle of her own home renovation. I love to see what she chooses to do to her own house. You can really see her own personal style shine through all of her design choices.
Emily Henderson Insta

Caitlin Wilson Design




From Portland OR to San Fran Caitlin Wilson is making her mark with young, vibrant, designs and textiles.
What to look for from Caitlin Wilson:
She just launched her new store in San Fransisco where you can see all her textile and rug designs and more. She also carries home decor and has E-design for anyone wanting a consultation online. What I love from Caitlin Wilson Designs is that she brightens up my instagram feed. She posts pictures of her designs from pillows to furniture all beautiful placed and perfectly picked to complete a design. 
.
.
.
.
.
Just a couple fellow interior designers that I love to look at and inspire me daily.

You Might Also Like

0 comments