Day in the life of an Interior Design Student

10:06:00 PM



8:00AM 
Wake up and go back to sleep till 
8:25AM
Get ready.
Which actually means slap on a pair of sweats and throw that hair in a pony tail.
8:45AM 
Breakfat.
Coffee and fruit
9:00AM
Studio Time. 
That means working on our recent floor plans, drawing elevations, rendering perspectives, or making a model. It really could be anything!
11:30AM
Social hour.
I've been working for too long now I walk around and talk to whoever I can and look at other peoples work. 
12:00PM
Lunch.
Quick stop to fuel up. 
12:30PM
Drawing Class.
Lots of lectures. Lots of drawing.
3:00PM
Work.
I work in the main office of the Art building doing whatever they need, usually it consists of me sitting there watching Netflix and doing my homework.
4:30PM
HOMEWORK TIME. 
I usually have drawings or floor-plans to finish up, Indesign work to complete, fabric samples to search for, or CADD files to review.
6:00PM 
Usually go and get some dinner. 
And usually I'm at dinner till 7:30 trying to avoid homework while chit chatting with friends. 
7:30PM
Finish Homework
BLEHHHH.
9:00PM
I have Hall Council meetings where I use my planner mind set to plan events for my dormitory. 
10:00PM
Get Ready to do it all over again. 

Everyday is exciting and new as an Interior Design student. New projects, new samples, new connections, new events, its an ever changing world that I am so lucky to be apart of. 


Studio II Project 

Studio II Project 

Studio II Project

Indesign Project

Drawing Project 

Drawing Project

3D Model of an ADA Apartment

You Might Also Like

0 comments