3 under $30|| Dorm Edition

11:45:00 PM

3 under $30 
Dorm Edition 

I wanted to start something new where I can combine interior design and my blog! So once a week I'll post 3 items under $30. Each week being a new category. Such as a different style, a specific room, or anything really! 
So starting off this new segment I wanted it to be a dorm edition. I've been obsessing over how I am going to re-design my dorm room when I move back in. I started with a pinterest board and it has just exploded from there... {My pinterest board is Dorm Done Right}
The 3 under $30 that I have chose for this week are...

1.
This simple gold mod metal planter is perfect for any dorm. It can be used in so many different ways. For desk organization, to bring greenery into your room, or just some decor. The gold is definitely a statement and adds a nice accent color. 

$10


 Urban Outfitters Gold Pot

2.
The cart. I think this is a genius idea for a dorm room. Easy to move around, not gigantic so it doesn't get in the way. It is the perfect and cute storage cart. Put it next to your bed and have the top tier be your reading light and books. Have the middle be a late night snack tier. And the bottom tier be an extra throw blanket! It has so many uses. Store all your make up and hair items and roll it over to your bed in the morning. Have it be a snack cart. Endless possibilities. Also endless possibilities to accessorize it! I see a vase of bright flowers on the top with a cute alarm clock!

$29.99

 Target 3 Tier Cart

3.
The warm and cozy rug. If you are debating on getting a rug stop you have too! It makes your small dingy dorm room seem so much more homey. It brings a warm feeling to it when you step on a soft rug rather than cold tile floors. The rug can also be a statement piece and really define your space. I love this rug from Ikea it can go with so many different colors in your room. And it can really bring some contrast in. 
$19.99





Ikea Black and White Rug 

Look out for next week's 3 under $30!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments