3 under $30|| Modern Bohemian Editon

8:56:00 PM

3 under $30
Modern Bohemian Living Room

1.
I found this 2x3 rug on Dot & Bo. I thought it would be the perfect little rug for a small apartment living room. I can see it being layered with other rugs and really giving off the bohemian vibe. 
Bayram Rug

On Sale for $26

2.
When finding this pillow I just see it meshing perfectly with the rug. Giving the space a free neutral feeling. It really sets the boho mood.
This pillow is from Society6 its the perfect place for fun cheap throw pillows for any room!

$20


3.
To top off this boho look I had to bring a pop in. This gold lantern is the perfect accessories for a fireplace hearth, next to the couch, or anywhere! It really gives the looks depth and doesn't make the space look washed out.

$29.99

Thanks for reading this weeks 3 under $30!!
Tune in next week 



You Might Also Like

0 comments